What is Initiation?
Initiation is the connection between the giver and the receiver. It is a transmission from one to another. It is important to be in an open mind while the transmission. It is through the process of initiation, one attains the wisdom of the knowledge perceived.
Though there are many tools and types of transmission, Reiki is one of the most profound and positively programmed connectivity which enables not only the knowledge of self, also makes and awakens the positive potentials of inner being which leads to progression in one’s life.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Reiki is a spiritual practice developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, which has since been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions. It uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional medical bodies. Through the use of this technique, practitioners believe that they are transferring universal energy (i.e., reiki) in the form of qi (Japanese: ki) through the palms, which they believe allows for self-healing and a state of equilibrium.
Benefits of Reiki
- Reiki develops and maintains the immune system.
· It helps to increase the energy levels.
· It improves not only the confidence level, but also the overall personality of a person.
· It reduces stress, provides relaxation and enables one to handle pressure.
· It can also be used as a complimentary therapy in conjunction with conventional therapies.
· It helps one to recover from chronic and acute medical problems.
· Reiki promotes creativity and enables one to think in a positive manner.
· It can be used on every living being, including pets and pregnant ladies.
Since Reiki is a positive energy, it never harms anyone in any manner.
LEVELS OF REIKI
DURATIONS AND DONATIONS:
1ST DEGREE : 2HRS, 2000RS
2ND DEGREE : 1 HR, 4000RS,
2ND DEGREE : 3 HRS, 8000RS (If the 1st degree is initiated by another) (outside the Divine Space)
3RD DEGREE : 1HR, 6,000RS
3RD DEGREE : 4HRS, 15,000RS (If the 1st &(or) 2nd degree(s) is initiated by another) (outside the Divine Space)
MASTER-SHIP TRAINING ; 6HRS, 25,000RS